MUSC Children's Health Allergy at East Cooper Medical Pavilion
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
1600 Midtown Ave
, SC 29464
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About MUSC Children's Health Allergy at East Cooper Medical Pavilion 1600 Midtown Ave
MUSC Children’s Health is South Carolina’s most comprehensive system of advanced care devoted exclusively to the wellbeing of children from before birth to 18 years of age in more than 27 specialties. Our integrated health care system consists of a nationally ranked pediatric hospital, as well as primary, urgent and specialty care locations staffed with pediatric experts.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (Exclusive Choice)
- Aetna (Managed Choice)
- Aetna (Open Choice)
- Aetna (Preferred Provider Organization)
- Aetna Medicare
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.