MUSC Children's Health Dermatology at Mount Pleasant Specialty Care
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Breathing treatments
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Flu shots
- Foreign body removal
- Oral and IV therapy for dehydration
- Sports physicals
- Testing for influenza, strep and RSV
- Urinary catheterization
- Wound repair with glue, staples, or steri-strips
- X-ray services specifically designed for children
About MUSC Children's Health Dermatology at Mount Pleasant Specialty Care 2705 Highway 17
Working with pediatricians throughout the community in three different locations, MUSC Children’s Health provides after hours care to children from birth up to eighteen years of age. Staffed by board-certified pediatricians, nurses and technicians, we provide care in a family-centered atmosphere that uses the most current, evidence-based practices to diagnose and treat your child.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.