MUSC Health Children's Day Treatment - Star Program
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Goal setting
- Individual Intervention
- Caregiver/Family Teaching
- Family Therapy
- Process Groups
- Learning Assessment and Intervention
- Rehabilitative Psychosocial Skills (RPS) Group
- Medication Management
About MUSC Health Children's Day Treatment - Star Program 1001 Michigan Avenue
The Children’s Day Treatment Program provides intensive, comprehensive intervention to children and adolescents with severe behavior disturbances using a “day treatment” model. This is a less costly alternative to inpatient care, yet still provides the multi-faceted, long-term care required.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.