MUSC Children's Health University Pediatrics - Northwoods
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- well child visits
- well child screenings
- sports physicals
- sick care
- preventive care
- developmental screenings
- psycho-social services
- parent counseling
- referrals to MUSC specialists
- adolescent reproductive health
About MUSC Children's Health University Pediatrics - Northwoods 2070 Northbrook Boulevard
University Pediatrics – Northwoods is open. We are pleased to offer in-person appointments and online video visits for both new and returning patients. Schedule a visit with your providers by calling 843-876-2500. We will continue to provide expanded online care options throughout the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and afterward to meet the medical needs of the Lowcountry community. We are accepting new patients! MUSC Children’s Health pediatricians are conveniently located in North Charleston, South Carolina, in the North Rivers Business Center on Northbrook Boulevard. We provide primary care for children from birth through their early twenties. The practice is an NCQA-certified Patient-Centered Medical Home. At University Pediatrics – Northwoods, our staff is bilingual to meet the needs of the Spanish-speaking population. Professional interpreters are also available (via video chat) at no charge for patients who have other language needs.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO, Managed Choice, Open Choice and Exclusive Choice)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Our Care Team
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.