MUSC Children's Health Neurosurgery at Summey Medical Pavilion
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
About MUSC Children's Health Neurosurgery at Summey Medical Pavilion 2250 Mall Drive
MUSC Children’s Health pediatric neurosurgery team focuses its efforts on improving the quality of life for children with conditions that require neurosurgery. We treat our patients and their families as part of our family, always delivering the most technologically advanced and evidence-based care possible. We offer the widest range and most advanced pediatric neurosurgical care for infants, children and adolescents who show signs of disorders such as hydrocephalus, brain tumors, skull and spine defects, myelomeningoceles, or spinal tumors. We also provide prenatal consultation and counseling to expectant parents.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.