MUSC Children's Health X-ray Services at After Hours Summerville
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Breast Imaging Program
- Bone Density
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- General Diagnostic/Fluoroscopy
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Neuroradiology (Diagnostic)
- Neuro-Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET/CT (Positron Emission Tomography combined with Computed Tomography)
About MUSC Children's Health X-ray Services at After Hours Summerville 4330 Ladson Road
The Radiology team at MUSC Children’s Health provides pediatric imaging expertise to our providers and private physicians across the state. Since imaging plays an integral role in the high quality care of children, we work closely with our referring physicians to optimize diagnosis and treatment through safe, timely, and appropriate imaging. As pediatric subspecialists, we never lose sight of the unique needs of the children and parents we serve.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Our Care Team
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.